Today I went half-numb on parts of my upper half of my body - back, chest, face. Naturally, I started stressing about it - just another thing hitting me.
After feeling bad for hours, even drifting off during the first anime episode shown during anime club to escape feeling so bad (too bad - today's theme was moe), I had to take some papers over to the academic office and so some work there, still feeling bad.
After I left there to head back to the office, I had a little God chat and considered crying since it made me feel so much better yesterday. So I tried to cry and was able to get a few sobs out as I was walking across campus in the sun. And as I stopped crying before getting into the building, got back to my office and ate a few strawberries... the tingling slacked off.
I guess it's partly stress/anxiety causing it. Maybe food, too.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*